Tuesday, June 7, 2011

President's Day in Idaho

My employer's have a cabin in Island Park, Idaho and invited us up with them for the President's Day weekend.  As soon as we got there Jason and Kota found this bedroom and just had to take pictures.  I think they turned out great!



The snow in the back yard was about three feet deep but that didn't stop us from playing on the swingset... once we carved a path so we could actually swing.



Jason thought it would be funny to whitewash me.... I think it backfired.  He got more snow on him then on me.  :-)


Kota learned how to snowmobile and was able to go on a few trails that weekend.


This is on one of the trails that just the boys went on.... I think they stopped to have a little fun....


Right before we left the cabin, Jason and Kota each built a snowman. This is Kota's, he placed it right in the middle of the driveway so everyone could see it.


We had so much fun on this little vacation.  Thanks Scott and Hillary!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment