Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family Pictures

My sister asked if she could take some pictures of our family to practice.  Of course we said yes and we all headed out to a local orchard for some pics.  She took some individual pictures and group pictures and we all had a lot of fun...
Here are a few of my favorites.








Now.....What am I reading?:  Last Sacrifice (Richelle Mead)
And, what did I think???  OK, I am a HUGE Vampire Academy fan and I have been since the first book came out so I have put years into this series.  I love all of the characters and I want the best for all of them.  ***SPOILER****
I am a huge Adrian fan.  He loved Rose so much and in a way that almost any girl would like so I didn't like that they broke up, especially how it happened.  But, I think that in the end Rose and Dimitri really do match each other perfectly and I am OK with them being together.  Also, Richelle is doing a spin-off series called Bloodlines and she said that the main male is one of the love interests from Vampire Academy so I hope Adrian gets his perfect match in the next book.
*** END SPOILER***
So, if you haven't read any of the Vampire Academy I would strongly suggest this series, it has everything from love to hate, fighting bad guys and a murder mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment