Tuesday, October 12, 2010

August 2010

So we were really busy in August.  I wanted to do as much as possible before Kota started school.
 We went on a hike ("Nature Walk") up Rock Canyon Park during sunset.  I love this picture of Jason and Kota.  Don't they look so happy? :-)



On the drive home  from the park.
This picture shows Kota's first time eating Pop Rocks!! Love it!!!

Jason and Kota went to Seven Peaks one Friday and had a blast!  They also bought some temporary tattoos so we decided to put them on that night.  It was so fun!




One Sunday out of shear boardness I packed the guys in the car and we headed up Provo Canyon to visit Bridal Veil Falls.  I hadn't been there in a couple years and I hadn't hiked up to the falls in about 5 years.  It was a great day to visit.  We hiked up, and of course took pictures.  Jason stood under the falls and "suggested" that Kota do it as well.  I bet that water was freezing!!!  But it was fun to watch them stand there getting drenched by all that cold water. hehe



Jason was first under the waterfall...

Kota followed closely behind.






No comments:

Post a Comment